In case you're hankering for another helping of Ree Drummond, here's a little Pioneer Woman news roundup:
- Bookpage's exclusive interview at Drummond Ranch. Be warned: it's hard to read without coveting Ree's cinnamon rolls.
- Bookpage's behind-the-scenes video of Ree, worth watching just for the expression on her face when the interviewer, Eliza, asks if she'd sooner give up butter or meat.
- Ree's appearance on the Today Show, cooking up some cowboy-approved steak and pasta.
- The Secret Ingredient Contributors share stories of cooking for loved ones, inspired by The Pioneer Woman and Valentine's Day. Shameless plug: I wrote one of these!
- Ree introduces her new childrens series, Charlie the Ranch Dog. Adorable!
- And you might just need to bake these brownie bites and top them with fleur de sel. Just sayin'.